LIMITATIONS on unregistered version includes an ad printed on every fax you send.
I didn't use the program; after the cumbersome installation, I started to try it but ended up uninstalling when I found out about the ad on the fax. I'm trying to send a resume and don't want to look that unprofessional!
Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (3) (0) 5.0 stars"Cool software"January 9, 2006 | By wavefront Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01ProsOnly one which workedReply to this review Was this review helpful? (1) (0) 1.0 stars"Printing Resolution"April 15, 2003 | Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01SummaryPrinting resolution is too low.Could not fax items from this program with a requirement of 300x300 resolutions, which is a pretty standard setting for printing or faxingReply to this review Was this review helpful? (4) (0) 5.0 stars"This software rocks"March 31, 2003 | Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01SummaryI installed it in a glance on my network. Works the first and every time. Very good substitute for WinFax Pro at a lot less. By the way visit ElectraSoft Web Site. Lots of solution for faxing, E-Mailing, FTPing and order usefull stuff.Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (1) (0) 5.0 stars"This fax broadcaster is making me rich"February 19, 2003 | Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01SummaryI had been using 32bit Fax, also great. FaxAmatic is even better for fax broadcasting, and much more flexible! I am making a lot of money selling advertising space on my fax list campaign. Thanks to FaxAmatic.Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (3) (0) 5.0 stars"Been on my machine 2 years now."February 13, 2003 | Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01SummaryOne of the best, great 2 fax individual or group; logs, address books, etc. If you can print it, you can fax it; spreadsheets, database, documents, etc. Unique feature is that the recipient's fax machine is your printer.Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (1) (0) 5.0 stars"It works!"December 6, 2002 | Version: FaxAmatic a9.45.01SummaryIf you want a small fax aplication, this is it! I tried other but this one was the only that worked for me. To bad that it a bit hard to use and confuse.Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (1) (0)


7:20 PM
Amazon Software Center
Posted in:
0 comments:
Post a Comment