Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3DField

5.0 stars

"Great contour plot program"

March 13, 2012  |   By ottoengineering

Version: 3DField 3.5.5

Pros

Does as advertised. I tried (5) other graphing programs on Download.com and none were to my liking.
I have Excel data, but since it cannot do contour plots, this is a life saver. As soon as my trial ends, I plan to upgrade.

Cons

Cannot import directly form Excel.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

2.0 stars

"Looked good for a moment"

May 15, 2008  |   By nathonrose

Version: 3DField 2.6.2

Pros

Got a graph I was expecting, since excel doesn't work at all. Could be nice.

Cons

Very non-intuitive interface, hard to find what you want to do. Got something that looked good, then I changed a setting and poof, the info (image) was gone. Tried to get back, tried to restart and load to see if that would clear it up. Never "worked" again. Trial version issue? Bad grammar..."More Thicker" is an option on the grid formatting. Too funny.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)


From CNET. Visit Amazon Store here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls