Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mozilla Thunderbird

5.0 stars

"Smooth and reliable!!"

October 23, 2012  |   By Bill380US

Version: Mozilla Thunderbird 17.0b1

Pros

Very easy to use. It is also quite intuative, good job designers.

Cons

I wish it had a one button, ie. 'Spam Button' where you could high-light a spam e-mail, and hit the spam button and it filters out those e-mails sent from the same source--forever. Having to go through the steps of setting up manual filtes 20 times a day sux.

Summary

I have used Thunderbird for a couple of years and have up-dated it every time I can and I love it. Great program, and again, cudos designers!!

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)

1.0 stars

"Might be okay if it's your first ever email program?"

October 11, 2012  |   By paulbrow

Version: Mozilla Thunderbird 16.0b4

Pros

It's free, only one I that I found.

Cons

I couldn't get it to import existing emails from windows.

Summary

I'll try again when bugs are worked out... maybe.

Reply to this review

Was this review helpful? (0) (0)


From CNET. Visit Amazon Store here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls